Camera Shopping

Kris

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I’m currently on the market for a digital camera. It’s 2013 and I’ve never owned a digital camera, crazy eh? I’ve never really had the need for one with always having the latest mobile or a girlfriend/female friend with the urge to take 300 photo’s of every night out *Points to Becky*

However I don’t have the luxury of a girlfriend at the moment & missed out on a lot of great photo’s over the last two years. I’ve got a lot of fun holidays planned this year and I’ve decided it’s time I purchased a camera.
Problem is, I’m completely clueless as to specs and price ranges. To assume the most expensive is better is just silly.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Nothing too fancy, just one that can take quality photo’s and that I can take with me on my pub crawl in Prague next month, as well as some lovely shots of Canada/America over the summer...oh and err Middlesbrough.

Here are the few I've considered on my own

Nikon COOLPIX L27 Compact Digital Camera - Black 2.7: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000PJDL...and=651402759514325762&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=