Cameroon will need to change a lot from Game 1.

I say 2:1 for Denmark

I doubt Cameroon will win due to their dependence on Eto and Denmark put up a real fight aginst Netherlands

Denamrk 2-0 Cameroon

Both teams need too win, but hopefully Denmark can shut down Eto'o and co.
2-1 Denmark
Bendtner, Grønkjær
Eto'o

Denmark 1-1 Cameroon
(Bendtner , Etoo)
Hopefully denmark wont play for a draw :S

I don't know why everyone is touting Eto'o to score, considering how sulky he was last match. 2-0 to Denmark, Bendtner and a defender, probably Agger.

Thinking 2-0 Cameroon.

I usually cheer for the underdog, so I should want Denmark to win, but I like the African nations...

Too hard to call. I'd just like a good match. :)

I don't know why everyone is touting Eto'o to score, considering how sulky he was last match. 2-0 to Denmark, Bendtner and a defender, probably Agger.

Because he was playing on the right wing. He has been moved up front for this match :)

EDIT: Hate to say I told you so :p

Last edited:
just like the man said, thats what you get when you play him central.

Jeez. I take Eto'o out of my team as he played on the wing, and now they play him centrally and he scores within 10 minutes.

Typical.

You know what? I had a £10 bet with my brother that eto'o wouldn't score, so convinced was I. Then they move him centrally, and I'm forced to go with Bendtner to score double or nothing.

EDIT: WOOO!

Last edited:
You know what? I had a £10 bet with my brother that eto'o wouldn't score, so convinced was I. Then they move him centrally, and I'm forced to go with Bendtner to score double or nothing.

EDIT: WOOO!

your a lucky man lol.