Possibly,i think the problem with most of these new ones though is they dont have the personality for TV,they seem uncomfortable and not confident. The problem with Adebayor,apart from his mobile going off mid flow (with a terrible ringtone i might add) is that i cant understand a word he is saying. oO)

it's rhe same with edgar davids he's so quite and does not say much and dont get me started on john chills

Took 37 mins untill the first shot on target. Take a bow son.

Another dull game in what has been a pretty boring World Cup so far. Who would have thought the Germans would be the most entertaining?

That 12/1 bet i did for all african teams to go out at the group stages is looking good my only fear is Ghana

hes not playing right wing, but as right striker running channels. they dont play with wingers so the forwards do the running out wide

hes not playing right wing, but as right striker running channels. they dont play with wingers so the forwards do the running out wide

He plays same role with Inter with Milito through the centre and pandev on other side

Carlos Kameni :wub:

On pundits though, not that good really, I've been impressed by Viera and Desailly though.

Anybody else sick of Mark Lawrenson moaning all the time during this game? Needs to learn to be happy

Anybody else sick of Mark Lawrenson moaning all the time during this game? Needs to learn to be happy

Tell me about it. He's such a mardy ****. He's getting paid god knows how much to sit on his **** moaning all game. What a ***.

And we already know it's a **** game, no need for him to keep making these comments about it again and again and again....

He was stood on the right wing for the first 70 minutes of the game. And with Inter he doesnt just sit on the right wing he does come more central which he hasnt for Cameroon untill the latter stages of the game.

For those of you crying about the commentary, try pressing the mute button if you have that much of a problem with it.

He was stood on the right wing for the first 70 minutes of the game. And with Inter he doesnt just sit on the right wing he does come more central which he hasnt for Cameroon untill the latter stages of the game.

For those of you crying about the commentary, try pressing the mute button if you have that much of a problem with it.
lol i never said he was doing it well, but thats what hes doing