This tactic just rated only 4.7 in TFF's Hot Tub.
This is the reason why I don't trust automated tactic testing in any way, no matter the system/formula used.
You got to feel the tactic, how it plays in the field, how dominant it is. And this one is the best I've tried this year.
It works with underdog and top teams, and the football played? A joy to watch.
Continua o bom trabalho senhorni! Só é pena seres lampião ;)

insane performance for me! i made some changes tho:

i've set the dlp to a defense duty, the both fb's to iwb - AT

how do you handle OI'S?

this is a great tactic. 2nd year with my fenerbahce (turkish league) save and plugged it in after losing my first CL group game against m.city at home. my league results was already good but improved to even better with camolas and about CL GROUP games.. well speaking about a group of this 3; M.City, At.Madrid and RB Leipzig. after losing my first game i won 5/5 of my remaining matches, conceding only 3 goals and scoring 11. tactic is very solid defensively and yet it has the greatest attacking variety and quality. fun to watch your team play with this realistic approach and line up on the pitch.

one thing to mention; i started with traditional wingers ( right footed on right flank) then i realised they find lots of one-on-one chances in narrow angles and end up hitting the ball to the bar. i tried using them as inside forwards (not a duty change, still wingers but reverse footed) it worked even better and improved my team's position ending results.

i may add screenshots later but i have to say this is a worthy tactic to try especially if you are managing a team can be considered as an underdog in international tournaments plus it comes with a good, realistic gameplay unlike bunch of those crazy formation-test wiper tactics. thanks for the great work senhorni!

edit: going to play with Bayern Munich at ECL 1st knockout round. will post how it goes after i complete the season.

Last edited:
This tactic just rated only 4.7 in TFF's Hot Tub.
This is the reason why I don't trust automated tactic testing in any way, no matter the system/formula used.
You got to feel the tactic, how it plays in the field, how dominant it is. And this one is the best I've tried this year.
It works with underdog and top teams, and the football played? A joy to watch.
Continua o bom trabalho senhorni! Só é pena seres lampião ;)
Obrigado! Como sabes que sou lampião? :LOL:

Been working on a new version adjusted to the new ME

Been working on a new version adjusted to the new ME
with the new ME my strikers went so wasteful suddently.

if u need Tester for the new version feel free to pm me.

ill post pictures later of my recent season! ~12h

very soon: camolas underdog v2

Last edited:
here are my v1 results:
keep in mind i had an avg age from like 18.5 or sth

Attachments

• goals.png
    goals.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 123
  • stats.png
    stats.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 163
  • tabelle.png
    tabelle.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 169
Started off the season using v1 but switched to v2 halfway through the season. Not bad considering I was predicted to finish 23rd!
20201220105439_1.jpg