Campaign for Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho to win the X Factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenie

Reaction score
This is the official thread for Wagner to win the X Factor. Many of his qualities are the fact that he is a great singer with an amazing vocal range, he also is a very good dancer and he is destined to win the competition. Vote for him, and sign up for the petition.

But who is Wagner?
Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho 54, is a Brazilian born retired P.E teacher and karate enthusiast now living in Pensnett, Dudley. He said he entered the contest to get a "new start" and to be able to provide for his son. At the judges houses Fiuza-Carrilho performed Candi Staton's "You Got The Love" to which Walsh joked to his assistant judge Sharon Osbourne that "He fancies you". Although he was not picked to be one the initial top 12 acts, mentor Walsh chose him as his wildcard for the live finals.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...sy7CA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Petition for Wagner to win:
ravenie
iNickStuff
asjso
The Bath Manager

Last edited:
Meh, I don't watch X Factor anymore but will put my name in the hat.

Dang, how do I get his face on the post, I did copy and paste :S

You try to hard, why not just find a group on facebook and like it or something, there is already a thread on x factor.

You try to hard, why not just find a group on facebook and like it or something, there is already a thread on x factor.

This could potentially change the world of pop. It is very important that this man wins.

Agreed.

X-Factor's god-awful I think.

Anyway, sounds dreadful.

To be funny?

If so, I agree.

Sigh, you see right through me. I have problems with being accepted, I had this whole anxiety thing about being disliked ect and I tried to be funny to be liked, it makes me happy when I see that someone likes my post, I live for that. But this..is genuine and I hope that Wagner does win.

Just for the record, if you're gonna start a petition, a football manager website isn't the best place to start.

Sorry I would rather have someone with actual talent change the world of music. LOL Vote for Wagner behave yourself.

Dunno what you mean?

Go Wagner!

Listen to yourself.

This could potentially change the world of pop. It is very important that this man wins.

Or at least go back over what you just said. "change the world of pop".

We said the same about Shayne Ward, Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke - now look. Shayne is anonymous, Leona Lewis, at least has made a name for herself and Burke? I don't know where she is.

He isn't going to change the world of pop. Especially if it's through X Factor.

Sigh, you see right through me. I have problems with being accepted, I had this whole anxiety thing about being disliked ect and I tried to be funny to be liked, it makes me happy when I see that someone likes my post, I live for that. But this..is genuine and I hope that Wagner does win.

You should go on x factor with this sob story.

Puy my name down, can't stand anyone on the show, but this guy has a weird lure about him!

:O you live for someone likeing a post you made , wow go get laid

I think this thread clearly shows your mature. Totally pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.