Can a player be tutored by the same player more than once?

Vance77

Reaction score
Can a player be tutored by the same player more than once?

I only ever have two goalkeepers in my squad, and Rene Adler has just finished tutoring my young goalkeeper. So I was wondering, could he tutor him again, and if so, how long would I have to wait for a second round of tutoring?

Or should I just sign another 'keeper to do it and place him in the reserves?

What would you gain from being tutored by the same player twice?

What would you gain from being tutored by the same player twice?

I see what you're getting at. But surely there's more he could learn from a second time?

Either way, you're saying I should sign someone else to tutor him instead?

it seems that in FM11 players can only tutor a youngster once... however, I think the good folks at SI might be re-evaluating this and a change may happen in the next patch. Personally I only ever tutor a kid with the same player once anyway so makes no difference to me... (in any case, I'd prefer them to fix the problems with the game rather than add new/change stuff that's only fluff anyway)

I see what you're getting at. But surely there's more he could learn from a second time?

Either way, you're saying I should sign someone else to tutor him instead?

I wouldn't say tutoring is complete till he has passed on his knowledge to the player, if he has more to gain then FM sucks at tutoring :p

Yes, sign someone else if he actually has something to give to the young guy.

Okay, thanks.

I'm gonna sign a new 'keeper to tutor him. Is there anything in particular I should look out for - such as finding a player with a similar personality, good stats, etc?

I know determination's important, but what else?