Westlandian

Reaction score
So, from the start of the game, the German national team has been full of greyed-out players on my save, so I assumed that it would stay that way. However, I've just found a German regen from my team in the German national team. I thought the German team was permanently greyed-out due to copyright reasons, so why is my player in their team?

The team is grayed out on the spreadsheet view and you can't manage them but behind the sceenes, the german players will still get picked and play international matches.

Thanks, it's just I always assumed that regens would be replaced by greyed-out players in the German teaam as well as real life ones.

Your mistaken mate, you can fix that german national team problem, and when u start the game the german national team will be normal, and u can manage them, with all the right players, ozil, gotze, muller, lahm etc etc, you just have to delete a folder, cant remember of the top of my head which one it is, so search on here and you will find it, then problem solved.

I know about the fix (I'm using it myself) but I wasn't sure of it counld be applied to a save that already has a database loaded.