chelmark

Reaction score
I often wonder when people put up tactics that have won the prem first season but should be more like relegation candidates, do they doctor the players as they never really ever put the players stats up. Glory is great but thats not glory.

won premier league second season with leiscter. not even that good team. just use ill devasto tactic. best tactic. however makes game really boring.

if they do then it is very easy to pick it up in the quality of the tactic he/she uploads...

tactics do only make up 35% of what makes a title winning manager though! if these people do use FMRTE and other tools then good for them! We often find out very quickly though and as I said, it comes across in the tactic...

What are you referring to exactly? which tactic?

some people are just good at this game and deserve the credit if they have managed to get their team to play well and win.. if they have cheated then they have just cheated themselves....

This is my 2nd season Sampdoria team, newly promoted into the Serie A: (it is possible mate) and I can assure you I have never and will never use all the tools and editor :)

View attachment 246733View attachment 246734

Why did you beat Roma so badly????
On topic - I think that tactic is even less than 30%. That is at least what my last 2 saves suggest. Knowing the players (I won Seria B with a newly promoted team just by building a squad from professional and ambitious players), the teams, keeping a high morale, doing the right team talks, putting good training schedules is what brings you to success. In my last 2 saves I created total of 6 simple strategies not something special and I was doing really fine. I do not recall myself as a tactician expert, however maintaining the rest brings me enough success.

Why did you beat Roma so badly????
On topic - I think that tactic is even less than 30%. That is at least what my last 2 saves suggest. Knowing the players (I won Seria B with a newly promoted team just by building a squad from professional and ambitious players), the teams, keeping a high morale, doing the right team talks, putting good training schedules is what brings you to success. In my last 2 saves I created total of 6 simple strategies not something special and I was doing really fine. I do not recall myself as a tactician expert, however maintaining the rest brings me enough success.

rivals buddy :)

my point exactly.. everyone thinks a tactic can win them every game, some really good ones that exploit the ME probably can, but thats cheating in opinion, but each to their own!

Not really on about a specific tactic, just seems some people get some great results first season, upload there tactics and never really show there players stats. I love this game and have tweeked and tweeked my tactics for ages, been sacked a fair few times just in order to in my opinion get the most satisfaction out of the game. Though totally understand why peole use others tactics as some just love being managers and want to win, fair play. Whatever this is the best game on the planet and has destroyed many a planned productive day and girlfriend issues. Still will never give it up, have a great footy managers.

I always seem to do best with an old fashioned 4-4-2 than any other tactic, Anyone using anything different with LFC that has been successful?

I always seem to do best with an old fashioned 4-4-2 than any other tactic, Anyone using anything different with LFC that has been successful?

Are you spamming every thread or are youu actually a spambot ?

I won the Premier League first season with this formation:

Reina
Johnson - Carragher - Agger - Jose Enrique
Lucas - Gerrard
Kuyt - Suarez - Downing
Carroll

Carroll scored 26 league goals [I think].

one **** of an advanced one if so.... :)

Yeah, he is trying to get 10 posts so he can make a request in the kit thread. Actually, so many spambots are on here now simply posting old posts so that they look like a geuin post, along with a link/picture

Yeah, he is trying to get 10 posts so he can make a request in the kit thread. Actually, so many spambots are on here now simply posting old posts so that they look like a geuin post, along with a link/picture

they should make it 500... :) imagine that!

it is sort of BS really.. but its not spam unfortunately..