Patrick123

Reaction score
I haven't had Mario Balotelli in my squad since I don't play with the major teams, but my impression is that he wrecks havoc on every squad he is in. When reading some of the posts here it seems like there's no way of keeping the spoiled brat happy. Is this the case? :)

He's fine whenever I've had him in my team...

i think the only way to make him happy is play him all the time ..

I had him at Arsenal and had nor problems and he played great

I just raise my pimphand and ***** whimpers like my mah used to when she tried to feed me brocolli , namsayun ?

Did you let him start every game? Maybe he gets his undies tangled if he sits on the bench?

nah, can't handle him, bit too heavy for me:p

Volatile, if he isn't the star highest paid player, give up.

ive got him for my birmingham squad, he fell out with david silva =( so i told him hes being totally unprofessional and he seemed to shut up about it ^^) hes a good bench warmer :)

in 3rd season now he was at mancity and he had a bust up there and left, he went to napoli 2nd season, by january he wanted to leave and real madrid bought him, now start of 3rd he isnt being played n wants to leave.

His contract was terminated at Man City midway through the third season, I took him on for half a year, sold to United end of that season for £5m.

Played him every game with City, Then he got sent off in two games in a row, didnt fine him first time and squad got unhappy about lack of discipline. So gave him a warning the second time. Then BANG!!!! he was like a ticking timebomb. he even tried to terminate his contract, which is the first time i have saw that. Great player, such a shame

what role are you playing him him as to get him to play well?, i've been playing him regularly and he's happy but he's only getting an average rating of 6.9 and scoring about once every three games.

play him amr as inside forward attack, or play up front as adavance forward.

He was good for me when i was city in all 3 seasons, playing attacking midfield right set to inside foward (attack) and also set to swap with the other attacking inside foward.

Was getting alot of assists and banging the goals in - having said that i always found his morale was tempremental, would be superb or very good next thing i know it was very poor for a few games

Hard player to handle, Like above had him at City for 3 seasons playing as an inside forward and scored alot of goals and assists, gave him a warning for getting sent off, he got his panties in a twist, didn't turn up for training got a fine 1 weeks wages, did it again 2 weeks wages , again 2 weeks wages. Tried to have his contract terminated. Gave up on him and sold him to Barca for 9.5 Million and replaced him with Aguero.

balotelli is the kind of player who needs to be interacted with over everything, from training to resting to talking about form, every week. If you're not a fan of constant interaction hes not worth the signing

Have him in my liverpool save. Playing him as a Inside Forward on the right with Dzeko and Torres upfront together. He's loving it! Got him as a back-up for after City offered him for 6m. Didn't play him at first then gave him a chance, now he's banging them in for fun every game :D doesn't help that Torres gets injured every couple of games though :(