andybrown10

Reaction score
Hi, I've just signed up to the forum as you guys seem to know what you're talking about

I'm a traditionalist, in my opinion 03/04 was the greatest but I am fond of the newer games, even if they a bit hands on!

Back in the day it was 4-3-3 (braathen, toledo, guarin, pazzini, rungratsamee and co) won the treble twice, league seven times, the works.

I'm currently Burnley on FM 2012, in my fourth season (promoted to premiership after the first season) but can't seem to get in to the top ten. I can't seem to find a formation that suits a mid table team (quite a strong squad now, money well spent) to beat the likes of Southampton, Birmingham other newly promoted or mid table strugglers.

Thanks for your time!

Thread moved to the subforum.

On Topic: could you post some screens of your squad as we dont know if you have lots of forwards, have no wingers etc.

Cheers

Mate! You absolute legend, that tactic is doing me proud, unbeaten still after 6 games, manager of the month and Danny Welbeck knows where the net is again. Much appreciated

Mate! You absolute legend, that tactic is doing me proud, unbeaten still after 6 games, manager of the month and Danny Welbeck knows where the net is again. Much appreciated

Thats great. Feel free to post some screens from some matches in my thread :D