Can Anyone Help Me With A Question About A Job Occupation? ~ FourFourTwo

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K
I'm curious about the subject. Probably won't happen for me but I live in hope. Northern Ireland doesn't quite have the same opportunities as across the water but it's still popular. I'm taking all your advice guys so thanks to everyone:)

- Do your coaching badges.
- Volunteer with kids football schemes.

Starting my Coaching badges in january, studying sports science, got an uncle with top flight football experience - I'm sorted (H)

You're best off asking your local college if they do the courses which would get you the coaching badges. it's no doubt your best bet at getting into football management.

Starting my Coaching badges in january, studying sports science, got an uncle with top flight football experience - I'm sorted (H)

You're best off asking your local college if they do the courses which would get you the coaching badges. it's no doubt your best bet at getting into football management.

Oh cool. I will ask around. I still have no idea what to do for work experience. 1 Week off school to go anywhere. (A)

It was two weeks for my school. So I sat at home and did jack ****.

I've just finished my work experience and ended up at a website designer who also does photography. Now I'm interested in two more careers. I think I might have a stroke :/

as the same as frankie im a refferee to its esay money man , but u dont get much respect cos your young (i) i have already aplied to do my coaching badges , i got cos i play for a football team and i asked my coach to see what he could do n hes came up good so ask local teams coaches or people like that

Finally I find somebody with the same dream I have. I always wanted to be a coach, but here in Portugal I don't think I have the chances you have there in England (the difference between a good and a almost good country to live :P ). I was thinking in, when I'm older, taking some coaching courses, but I'm scared about the fact that many coaches (at least here in Portugal) had played professional football, and I don't have time for it...

I would also love to do this as a job ;) would like to do my badges soon to. What age do you have to be to start? sorry if this has already been said

Back