Can anyone help me with the FM Editor All Stars Cup option?

kevinc1995

Reaction score
do i add the all stars cup as "other cup" or "super cup"? if anyone knows how to work with all stars cup, please help me! thanks in advance

First what do you want to do exactly? Would you like to do "All Star Cup," and just play the cup game, or want to add the cup to be attended by representatives of every league, something like Champions League!?

Well i want the Best 11 of the season in my custom league to play against the MLS Allstars, K-League All-Stars, and the J-League All-stars in a cup (round robin of 4 teams- top 2 teams play in the finals). When I create the cup, under "Type" theres already an "All Star Cup" option. I selected that but what do i do next in my Nations Rule?

yeah i made the team. i just did exactly what was done on the other all star teams so currently, it has no competition, 0 finance, no players/coaching staff, etc. All it has is the name, morale, reputation settings and the kits done. Is that how i was supposed to do it? Also, how does the all-star team know which league to pick the players from?

yeah i made the team. i just did exactly what was done on the other all star teams so currently, it has no competition, 0 finance, no players/coaching staff, etc. All it has is the name, morale, reputation settings and the kits done. Is that how i was supposed to do it? Also, how does the all-star team know which league to pick the players from?

I wouldn't have a clue but let me know if it works because I've always wanted to make one for the Premier League and La Liga

Sure will. It might take me awhile to figure it out but ill let you know right away