Can anyone make me a sig, please

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I absolutely don't have photoshop anymore, booooo...

But I really want a new sig doing... I'm not going to lie, it is slightly complicated and may need the touch of a skilled photoshop user, but any is free to try...

Here are the requests, just take your pic of which one you want to design...

Request1.
  • Character: Sergio Agüero LINK --please get rid of background
  • Horizontal signature - colour scheme black sky blue/white
  • Text: "bornexplorer88" ( can I have this reasonably small in a corner )
  • MAny background but would like a lightning or thunder graphics behind player... also can you copy the signature from this image and number LINK (next to the image of aguero in sig) and along with a mcfc badge LINK (behind aguero large if possible with a duplicate behind that similar what the guy has done in the Link for Sergio Agüero in the Character category
Request2.
  • Character: Sergio Agüero LINK (same as Request1 IMAGE) --please get rid of background...
  • Horizontal signature
  • Text: "bornexplorer88" ( in a corner )
  • Please can I have a similar design to this, ( the actually background can i have black and have the writing white/sky blue ) LINK Details needed below
  1. Sergio "Kun" Aguero
  2. LEFT SIDE WRITING "In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario [Balotelli] was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
  3. RIGHT SIDE WRITING "Sergio Leonel "Kun" Agüero del Castillo (born 2 June 1988) is an Argentine footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League club Manchester City and the Argentine national team. On 5 July 2003, he became the youngest player to debut in the Argentine Primera División at 15 years and 35 days, breaking the record previously established by Diego Maradona in 1976. He plays with the shirt name Kun Agüero.At international level, Agüero represented the Argentina under-20 team at the FIFA U-20 World Cup in 2005 and in 2007, winning both tournaments. Agüero played at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, he scored two goals in the 3–0 semi-final win against Brazil as Argentina went on to win the gold medal. Agüero was selected to represent Argentina in the 2010 FIFA World Cup and the 2011 Copa América.
    In 2006, Agüero moved to Europe to play for La Liga side Atlético Madrid for a fee of €23 million from Independiente. He made a name for himself, attracting attention from Europe's top clubs by scoring 101 goals in 234 appearances while winning the UEFA Europa League and the UEFA Super Cup in 2010. Agüero moved to Premier League club Manchester City in July 2011 for an undisclosed fee thought to be in the region of £35 million. On the last day of his début season with the club, Agüero scored a 94th-minute winner against Queen's Park Rangers that earned Manchester City their first league title in 44 years. In 2012, he won Manchester City's player of the year as voted for by the fans."

Last edited:
Clearly not. Prob not your best place to ask... try a photoshop forum..

Clearly not. Prob not your best place to ask... try a photoshop forum..
Yeah, just thought there's enough people on here that use photoshop but nevermind, i'll keep asking, I think I've tried about 10 different forums so far and no one will do it for me :(