Can anyone show me how to save a back up of your game.

sayam

Reaction score
Can anyone show me how to save a back up of a game. I am starting to get virus messages on my laptop and i don't want to lose my game. Thank You :)

Are you talking about so you can have a backup which is not in the laptop?

Are you talking about so you can have a backup which is not in the laptop?

Yes, i want to either upload it online or save it on my pendrive but don't know how. I do have a pendrive.

what you need to do is navigate your way to documents, sports interactive, football manager 2010, and then copy your games folder onto the pendrive by selecting the games folder and right clicking and chose the copy option. then navigate your way to your pen drive and select it. then wait for it to copy the data. also i would suggest using a rolling autosave whilst you play the game.

copy and paste onto desktop, or save on USB stick. or use a rolling save incase one gets corrupted.

what you need to do is navigate your way to documents, sports interactive, football manager 2010, and then copy your games folder onto the pendrive by selecting the games folder and right clicking and chose the copy option. then navigate your way to your pen drive and select it. then wait for it to copy the data. also i would suggest using a rolling autosave whilst you play the game.

Thank You!

I never knew it was that simple :)

If you want to take it out of the computer go to: User/Documents/Sports interactive/Fm 10/games and find your save and put it on a USB