Can beat every team in the world except man city arrgghhh :O

l92w

Reaction score
I am in my 3rd season with spurs and I litterly have no problem beating every single top team in the world. After coming second in the prem and winning the champions league for second time in a row last year I have no trouble beating the top teams around;

Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, LIverpool, Inter Milan, Ac Milian, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Lyon, Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen etc...

They have all felt the rath of my mighty spurs team but over the years I just cant seem to beat MAN CITY!!! :O which is really annoying as i only lost the prem last year by 2 measely points :/

Obviously it helps when you have hundreds of millions of pounds burning a whole in your pocket, but i onestly think it could be down to the fact that they sacked mancini and hired redknapp he is a tactical genius and just crushes me :( PLEASE HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

not even at home? I am bayern, had this problem with doortmund the last two seasons. Yet they were always mid table. Finally i recorded a 4-0 victory, away.

got attacking they cant deal wid to much attack but maker sure u have good and fit centred mids and decent centre backs so they dont hit u on the counter