Can England do better in the 2014 World Cup?

eyeballs8888

Reaction score
Ok guys this is a simple story I have planned.

I have went and found myself a Football Manager 2010 Time Machine, which allows me to download numours game saves from England. For example I can load a game from 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 etc...

I am going to load from 2013, so I can build my England squad and see who I go in quaifying for the 2014 World Cup.

I will update results as they happen as quick as I can.

Look to finish this story before tomorrow night, as I am off to Turkey on hoilday for 2 long weeks :)

England can do a lot better in WC 2014.

i dont want to be flamed, but im WC14 some of the players will be to old, then new ones come all fine and dandy but i dont think england is stronger then germany, spain, argentina. and if we are talking about performance to the worlc cup i would rate england in the top 10. maybe at number 5 at most

i agree england was my second favorite team going in but then they had to play the USA which is where i live so i had to root for them, and the played germany which i am born and raised in germany so i had to vote for germany. kinda sucks but w/e we have 2012 and 2014 to look forward to!