ekul785

Reaction score
I started a game the other day on my Windows laptop while I waited for my Mac to arrive.

I was just wondering if it was possible to carry on my saved game on my mac after playing on a windows computer?

It's not the end of the world if I can't, but I was just doing really well in the league. Thanks for any help you can give :)

No you can't as they are two different file types, Mac uses different files to windows, so you can't transfer, sorry.

The Mac is worth it though ;)

Last edited:
**** :( I'll just have to start again. Thanks for the help Sam, Yeah I got the Mac for recording my music on mostly, for that sort of thing it's pretty unbeatable.

**** :( I'll just have to start again. Thanks for the help Sam, Yeah I got the Mac for recording my music on mostly, for that sort of thing it's pretty unbeatable.

Yeah defo, great piece of kit

Sure you can, but you'll definitely need Steam..

1. Go to your Documents folder and locate your Sports Interactive/Football Manager file.
2. Look for GAMES, copy your saved games file(s) or save them on a flash.
3. After installing FM on your Mac through Steam, repeat Step 1 on your Mac.
4. Paste your saved game file and you should be ready to play.

Btw, you can also use any tactics you have saved from your previous games by following the same procedure by copying them from your TACTICS folder.