Can I Create A Regen [For Team Has No Players]

yarin500

Reaction score
I want to create a Team in 4 england , i dont wanna choose real players so how i create a regend [ages 17~33]

my english is not so good cuz im not from england [learn in 3 grade ] ....

thank !

i don't think you can create a regen but you could randomly create a few players in the editor that would be of the standerd that the team you want them on are so they would be like self created regens, but make sure you give them relevent stats and a relevent CA/PA.

I swear if you make a squad and don't choose their players it automatically fills the team with regens. Though I can't vouch for the quality of these regens.

and more 2 questions :
1. what the player average repution in 2 , 3 , 4 league in england ?
what the player average on CA / PA in 2 , 3 , 4 league in england ?

Last edited:
i don't remember off the top of my head but the best way to find out is to open up the editor and take a look at some of the clubs from each level. then take note of the average ca/pa and make a player with what that turned out to be.

p.s you can find out the ca/pa of all players in 1 team by going into that team on the editor and selecting the sqaud option (it's called something like that)

p.p.s don't forget that it will show you all players at the club including first team reserves and youth players.

I swear if you make a squad and don't choose their players it automatically fills the team with regens. Though I can't vouch for the quality of these regens.

I'm like 90% positive this is the case.

First the team need to have the youth team...
Then in editor edit the *Team Tactical Attributes( the one that can choose default formation for the team)
Then u will have the regen automatically created when u start the game....

*i dont remember the exact name for that in editor.... :p

Hey there

These are mines, using the guide mentioned above.

View attachment 50230View attachment 50231View attachment 50232
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png