can i help a player settle at my club?

antovwilton

Reaction score
neymar says hasnt settled as well as he'd hoped, anything i can do?

try signing a fellow brazilian to help him settle in. not sure if you could give him leave of absence though

like cmh9090 says bring in a fellow brazilian, preferably one of his favored personell

Is he not settling with the players? or the city your team is from?
I had a Brazilian called Brayan and he didnt like the area i so i sent him back to Brazil for a month and he came back happy.
You can also ask him to suggest a signing coach or player and sigh them this might help.

The problem with sending players home is if they are down as a key player then they will complain with the lack of football. That's what I have found

I was at West Ham and I signed him and had the same problem.. I just had to sit it out for about 8 months, can't remember exactly how long it took. Finally he pronounced he had settled in the area

think ill wait it out then, he seems to be picking up little injury's here and there aswell..

that is happening to me with misimovic from wolfsburg
but Dzeko is comin in summer that will hopefully help

offered him a new contract and he is now happy to have signed, btw it was the area he was complaining about, how on earth can he complain about Leeds?!?! lol

Ask him to recommend a coach or player then bring in who he recommends. Leave of absence only seems to work for a few months then iv noticed players become unsettled again

if u don't wanna sign someone he suggest but out of ur favor, u may...
keep him in or bring him onto the squad when u are securing a win, sign a new contract...
if they still not working, try putting him in the transfer list, a bit risky but they may feel sad abt being listed and determine to stay =]

offered him a new contract and he is now happy to have signed, btw it was the area he was complaining about, how on earth can he complain about Leeds?!?! lol

I Think This Means He's Sorted it Out, Thread Has Served Its Purpose :D

(ha..........I'd typed in this whole long post about how I just struggled to get Neymar to settle, and had to send him home 3 times, and finally he got better. Meant to post this screenie as a reply and instead I edited and lost my post.....oh well)

By the way, he's starting to settle in pretty well.....

manutdvgirondinsbordeau.png

Last edited:
Had the same problem but I then signed Dani Alves for £12.5m in August. Tried to sign Pato and Robinho (both his favoured personnel) but they asking for more than £20m meh.

Allow leave of absence worked but only for a couple of month then he got unsettled lol.

I had a regen goalkeeper who couldn't settle, I gave him a leave of absence and he came back happy but a week later he's complaining and asking for leave. This happened like 6 more times, finally released him.

(ha..........I'd typed in this whole long post about how I just struggled to get Neymar to settle, and had to send him home 3 times, and finally he got better. Meant to post this screenie as a reply and instead I edited and lost my post.....oh well)

By the way, he's starting to settle in pretty well.....

manutdvgirondinsbordeau.png
If that is without a corner bug then nice one :)

Last edited: