AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
I was wanting to start an Ajax save as Ajax 2 (reserve) manager, I know you used to be able to do it but is there any way possible to just be Ajax reserve manager ?

yeah you can manage the under 19s and the reserves its under staff responsibility

yeah you can manage the under 19s and the reserves its under staff responsibility

I know you can do that, I mean just the reserves though, I want to start off as youth coach and work my way up, like you can take an international England u21 team without taking the main squad.

Example Ajax Manager is Frank De Boer, I want him to stay as manager and I want to be Ajax reserve manager like Real Madrid Castilla and Barcelona are seperate teams.

I know you can do that, I mean just the reserves though, I want to start off as youth coach and work my way up, like you can take an international England u21 team without taking the main squad.

Example Ajax Manager is Frank De Boer, I want him to stay as manager and I want to be Ajax reserve manager like Real Madrid Castilla and Barcelona are seperate teams.

No you cant do this unless you replicated the Spanish model EG. B teams in lower divisions in Holland using the editor.