Can I OPT OUT of a cup competition

ccfcpaul

Reaction score
Hi. I am nuneaton town in my game (used superbladesman 10 tier). I have got nuneaton from southern premier division up to league 1.

I want to be able to opt out or give my reserves the birmingham county challenge

It is just a pain when I play my reserves anyway but my league games get postponed for the county challenge games. Also if i'm in any other cups, I get seriously bad conjestion in parts of the season (4 league games in 9 days).

Also when I end up playing the top midland sides reserves(westbrom/birmingham/wolves) I am something like 1-33 on to win. I obviously end up losing as there reserves are good enough for league 1. Then because i'm expected to thrash them (this is even when i was in zamerretto southern premier division) my board and fans are furious and confidence goes rock bottom.

I'm guessing that the reason for the other teams reserves expected to lose is because they would have no reputation.

Enough of me rambling on but could anyone help me find a way to opt out or move the challenge to be a reserve cup like it is for birmingham/wolves etc. My friend told me to try the FMRTE thing but I couldn't find a way.

I really don't want to have to start a new game up as i have done really well with the boro.

If someone does know please give instructions/If someone knows for certain it can't be done then also let me know.

Thankyou

I'm not bothered about playin the actual match itself. I'm more bothered about the conjestion because of postponed games. and also when i lose to the reserve teams and morale and my job safety is destroyed.

The only way to get out of conjestion towards later in the year i suppose is to purposely lose the first round, but even then moral will get screwed