Can I sign players to lower wages at AS Monaco?

Reaction score
In monaco you pay no tax, so is it possible for me to sign players at the same after-tax rate as other countries? so this way, for example, i could pay Player A 100k/week after tax for 100k/week at monaco instead of playing him 200k/week with 100k/week after tax in England?

In theory yes, but it will depend on other factors as well.The agent might still look at your club status and finances and decide what he think you are likely to pay, like any buyers/consumer, employer/employees market.

In theory yes, but it will depend on other factors as well.The agent might still look at your club status and finances and decide what he think you are likely to pay, like any buyers/consumer, employer/employees market.

Well yes, but do you know if the game code, if all other things are equal, decides on what team the player selects due to wages before or after tax?

Well yes, but do you know if the game code, if all other things are equal, decides on what team the player selects due to wages before or after tax?

Purely talking about wages, it considers them after tax. But as was said above, there are lots of other factors!

As far as I understand, it takes all variables mentioned in my post into account ( and some more that are irrelevant to the question )

With a 13m transfer kitty, some very sellable players and a Club Pres who will bankroll ANYTHING money doesnt come to play mate.

But yes, you can.

I won EVERYTHING with them from the first season with some of the following players:

GK: Pierrick Cros (you need a GK as though they have many they are all ****).

FBs: Femenia, De Sciglio (loan)
CB: Strandberg, Sviatchenko, Dibon (also rb), Alex Milosevic

DM Simao Mate, Pizarro

AM/CM/R/L: Selnaes, Misdtjo, Sid Ahmed Aouedj, Drage

CF: Maupay, Sassa, N'Djeng.

There's loads and they dont cost an arm and a leg, Look in RAIKAN's threads or mine (I got more details on Monaco in mine), here: