Can i update fm2010 to 2011?

maartenr

Reaction score
Can i update fm2010 to 2011 or isnt that possible?
If i can how does it works?

Nope sorry, I'm afraid you'll have to buy 201,and start a new save. However i do wish they include a feature that allows you to continue our 2010 save into the 2011 version.

The only way I can think around this is, to update transfers and slap an embargo on every team. Then holiday :D

there are a few members who are creating a database for the 2010/2011 season. I downloaded an early version which had a few bugs but was very good. The creator is constantly working on it and updating it all the time which is very good. Here is the link for StuW database which I have used.

Jak 16 the files says injury as file name, it doesnt work yet. Do i've got to restart mine pc and wich folder are in the file of wich says injury.
cheers

Last edited:
Right I am having to work on memory here so bear with me if I get some of the details incorrect. If you read through the link I sent you there should be instructions at some point on how to install the database and how to use it. Just keep reading through the entire post until you find some instructions as I remember reading some. If my memory serves me well then you save the database file in the 'database' folder (or something similar) in your Football manager folder in Local Disc C or something. It is where all the folders like 'My Documents', 'My Pictures' etc are. Sorry my instructions are very vague and a bit confusing but read through the post I linked you to and you should be fine.

Also 'StuW' is the creator of the database.

Check out StuW's new database.

But, thats not exactly FM11. Just buy it, then you'll have a load of extra stuff instead of boring FM10 layouts and kits with an update.

Kylo he may as well download it until FM11 comes out ;)

Kylo wich improvements has fm11? Could someone give me please a link with the update?
Till now i only download injuries and further on nothing.
Thanx for your time.