Can Lightening Strike Twice? The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge.

Forsberg Varela and Rajkovic have all cost over £30m at some point in my save so good buys imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, i'm not sure how Forsberg and Varela will pan out hopefully well. But I was delighted to get Rajkovic even though I wasn't necessarily looking for a 'keeper.

Update

I've decided that i'm going to try a different format for a couple seasons of the save to see how it goes. Since this is a long term save and hopefully a lot of seasons i'll be documenting the next couple in full season reports rather than month-by-month to speed up the challenge. Let me know how you think it compares once the updates are out and let me know what you prefer!

I've decided that i'm going to try a different format for a couple seasons of the save to see how it goes. Since this is a long term save and hopefully a lot of seasons i'll be documenting the next couple in full season reports rather than month-by-month to speed up the challenge. Let me know how you think it compares once the updates are out and let me know what you prefer!

however you wish it will be a good read

mine has had a great start