44th in the world and came runners up in the asian cup not bad

unfourtnatley we have dropped in the world
View attachment 219448

thats not the only thing going down the teams in the top leagues money have been going downhill aswell with some even becoming semi pro.
our two best players are still the same and no other prospects have gone to europe

i will have another update in 5 years,

ps still havent qualfied for world cup

That is a ridiculous international goal scoring record! :O

the monglian FA leader has persuaded gambold to rejoin the international side. gambold commented saying

as soon as i retired i thought what am i doing what player retires at 29? i still have something to offer and i made a rash decission because of one comptettion failure

a habit of the mongolian national league is to buy really old but exprienced players from europes top flights. great for popularity

I just love that line,

o.png

a habit of the mongolian national league is to buy really old but exprienced players from europes top flights. great for popularity

Mongolia is the new Qatar! Not nearly as hot either... :p

review

STILL havent even came close on even making the worldcup as our world rankings show View attachment 219173

whilst our best player has 153 goals in 107 games an unknown is closing in on his cap record View attachment 219171

and we have 2 players playing in europe but they are not nearly as good as our top goalscorer

IT is 2050 and we have failed to win a world cup and we are at 91st in the rankings. for that reason i am ending this story here. it was short, but to be honest i coudnt be botherd with another story