Reaction score
can someone please help me sort out my away form, i always draw or get beat away from home!
my away tactic is 4-4-1-1 and have them at standard with a team shape of structured. I have no images but heres my instructions

wb's-support
cb's-defend
wingers-attack
dlp-defend
bbm-support
am-attack
cf-attack

team instructions:

high defensive line
close down often
play narrow
exploit the flanks
be more disciplined
look for overlap
work ball into box
play out of defense

please help!!

How are you losing? Id first say its due to no cover in the middle with no holding players and everyone closing down high.

can someone please help me sort out my away form, i always draw or get beat away from home!
my away tactic is 4-4-1-1 and have them at standard with a team shape of structured. I have no images but heres my instructions

wb's-support
cb's-defend
wingers-attack
dlp-defend
bbm-support
am-attack
cf-attack

team instructions:

high defensive line
close down often
play narrow
exploit the flanks
be more disciplined
look for overlap
work ball into box
play out of defense

please help!!

How exactly are you being beaten. How are you being opened up and from where are you conceding?

I personally think the idea of an away tactic is ridiculous. I don't know why people suggest having home and away tactics. You playing a team, not a venue so you tactic should be tailored with the oppositions in mind; not weather you are home or away.

It's already fairly clear that you are extremely attacking. You leave the DLP to cover the middle and BOTH wings in transition. Someone else would need to be a bit more reserved here, either a fullback or midfielder.

Why on earth do you have Look For Overlap selected?

If you say that you can never win away then I think the problem isn't your tactic and probably it’s your players because even with a bad tactic you should win away match from time to time :)

try to change the duties of the wingers to "Support" and the duties the wing backs to "Attack"