Can no longer join my friend's save - was working yesterday and over the last year as

alexcae

Reaction score
Hello,

I need your help because this is driving me and my friend crazy now. Everything was working well in the past few months and we played no later than yesterday.

And today, I can't join the game. I can see our game in the Join online menu, then I select the game and click Join Game at the bottom of the screen. After that, the small window appears saying Joining online game (and the rest of the screen is grey-black) but after a few seconds, instead of being into the game, I'm back at the previous screen with the list of all online games. Then, when I try a 2nd time to click Join Game it says ERROR Unable to connect to server.

I've tried other unlocked online games but same thing happens.

My friend tried the same but it's not working either...

We tried to restart PCs & Steam multiple times, make sure we use the same download region, both run the same version 17.3.2, etc. And nothing happened since yesterday (no windows update or anything), so don't know why it's not working

Please help !!

Thank you in advance

The same happened on my game when i installed a transfer update.

The same happened on my game when i installed a transfer update.

Thank you for your answer but actually none of us installed any transfer update nor any other file.

It was working great on Saturday and then I tried on Sunday, nothing happened - impossible to join the game... I tried to think about something that happened during the night or on Sunday but couldn't figure out anything (no Windows update or Steam update that I'm aware of, etc).

Can anyone else attest that online game is working for him ? Just trying to check if the issue comes from Steam/ SI.

Thanks!

Hi, I am having the same problems. Have you already found a solution?