Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have seen hundreds of people who say that they bought Vaclav Kadlec for 1.5, 1.2, 2 mil etc.I have bidded with these fees and i kepp getting rejected finally a rich team like Man City buy him for 6 mil at least....whats gonig on?

Reaction score
it's because your man city. like in real life the more money u got the team who are selling want that money

Reaction score
i have seen hundreds of people who say that they bought Vaclav Kadlec for 1.5, 1.2, 2 mil etc.I have bidded with these fees and i kepp getting rejected finally a rich team like Man City buy him for 6 mil at least....whats gonig on?
most of the time he gets offered to me for a fee in the region of 1.5 mil to 2 mil but if not i find that you can sin him for 2.5 mil upfront or 5 mil over 48 months. all i can think of is maybe the rep of your club is too low. if this fails try scouting him to find out the price they are willing to accept.

Reaction score
I bought him for 4.7 in 11/10 (that is when my scouts found him+ my retarded board decided to increase budget from 500k to 8m... ) and they wouldn't accept over 48. Best i got was 2m cash and rest after 20-30 games :S

Reaction score
I started a mess around save with Man City last night and bought him for £1m flat, 11.2 patch. In my proper save with Bristol City, Real Madrid bought him for £1.1m as well so I don't know what's going on with them charging so much for everybody else.

Reaction score
I always buy him for 1m no matter who I am, but like whats been said, depending what team and leagues you load can vary what you`ll have to pay for a player

Reaction score
I signed him for just 1 Million in my save as Liverpool, First Season.

Reaction score
on patch 11.0 you can buy him for 1 mil €
but on patch 11.2.1 you can buy him for 5 mil €
in the first season

Reaction score
all i can suggest is these reasons. Either you are playing on different patches or it might be because kadlec's potential changes every game. so when kadlec's potential is higher, his value in that save might b e highher

Reaction score
I bought him for 1.1 mil in my Napoli save but had to bid 4 mil with Almeria, newest patch. And the Napoli save was the one I had to battle for his contract so maybe it is cause of his potential changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.