Can not obtain a commercial link with Dortmund.

AKeehn

Reaction score
Hi there, its my first time on the forum so sorry if this thread has already been created.
I am currently in my fourth season with Dortmund and I have come 2nd​ in the league twice and won the league and cup double in my second year so I am doing ok. I have also made it to the quarter final of the champion’s league beating Real Madrid in the second round. I have also raised my teams Value and profile to 9th​ in the world with 245 million total worth. However try as I might I cannot obtain a commercial link with a club, I have tried 4 times in total.

As I have been doing well with the club, I was allowed to choose the type of feeder and specific team. First I chose two Japanese teams Osaka and Yokohama (as I have Shinji Kagawa, the best Japanese player in the world) and the both were rejected. Next I tried LA galaxy and that failed too. I then let the board decide a suitable list of teams but they came back empty. Getting really annoyed now because I have a huge fanbase and a stadium of 96,000 but I need some commercial links to push the club forward and afford the best players in the world to compete in the champions league. I have a four star rating of rep but can't even link with a 2 half star rep team like Yokohama.

Could someone please suggest a suitable team to commercial link with, because my board is useless. I want to be able to choose my own team, but they always seem to fail unfortunately. Do they always fail? Any one else have trouble finding suitable commercial links with Dortmund?

I have found finding affiliated clubs to associate with harder on fm 2013 than previous versions. I tend to keep asking the board to finding whatever requirement I am after as anyone I look at tends to get rejected.