Can not win away! need help

KneeLigament

Reaction score
Currently managing man city so obviously brought in some players they are all gelling well and my home record is amazing and have not lost at home in the league, but whenever i play away it seems that i cant even put in a performence, cannot score at all and seem to get dominated i even change team instructions to defensive etc.

can you please give me tips on what to do away games against the big teams and lower prem teams etc

(please dont just send me a link to another thread)

cheers in advance

well i start off attacking against any team and once i get a goal or two i change my tactics accordingly eg. against a lower league team i start off att and then try to slow down tempo and control the match and then 75+ i got att again

against big teams i start off attacking and then change to a defensive tactic if im drawing or winning if im losing i will try to control but change my tactic to a 5-2-2-1

change how you approach your team talks..
try being more soft on your players about what you expect from them.
play a tad more defensively, and abit slower than usual.

Also try changing your formation when you're playing big teams away
(your opponents wont expect the sudden strategic change)
^^

I make sure all back four are with an arrow back with the help of the DM or MCD that makes five defending always and in corners always three at the back, since your DCs are on the goalkeeper try putting a LB or RB and a winger, and the DM that will do. You'll have to rely on your five attackers - I play 442- to make up the opportunities.

My Problem is That i Can't Win Home :D i'am with the Fm-Base Team and my Away Form is the 2nd after Chelsea...and home...in 12 matches i've got only 6 points :S