Can only offer non-contract and amateur contract

kaanivore

Reaction score
Hi. I'm playing a game as Lurgan Celtic in the Northern Irish 2nd division. I can only offer amateur and non-contract. Is there a reason for this? I have reached a point in the season where other teams are getting interested in my players, but still cannot offer contracts

I have a feeling it may be a bug as other teams in my league can offer contracts.

Thanks in advance

You are probably only at a semi-professional operating status .... so thats all you can do - try to keep the players sign them to part-time contracts and hope that you do well enough for the board to grant you professional status.

You are probably only at a semi-professional operating status .... so thats all you can do - try to keep the players sign them to part-time contracts and hope that you do well enough for the board to grant you professional status.

Thanks for the reply, but I can't offer part-time - I would be happy with that!

I am operating at semi-professional status, but can only offer amateur and non-contract - both of these allow my players to leave at any time for nothing... Is this a bug?

unfortunately it isn't a bug - that's how those league operate some times... That is half the challenge with those leagues. I mean you could go into the editor and change that if you so desired but what's the point?

Perhaps it has something to do with the league - I've never managed that division before so I have no knowledge of it first hand. I know that when I manage a BSN squad I can't offer part-time contracts till I jumped into the BSP.... Check other teams in your league and see what type of contracts they have their players on.