Can only offer players the role as key player

Hvelplund

Reaction score
I moved my local team Dover Athletic from Vanarama National League to the Premier League in the editor, and now I can only offer new players the role as key player.

Both when I'm offering a contract to a new player and also in the status of the player.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact, that it is a team I moved from a lower league and there's some sort of setting I haven't ticked off or something. I don't know.

Thanks in advance.

I imagine this is because you havent fixed their reputation. Teams in the vanarama leagues generally have reputations of about 1000-2000 while teams in the premier league have reputations of 6000+ The higher your rep the more likely a player will sign a lower level contract. So say Zivkovic signed for Middlesbrough with me as a key player but would sign for someone like United as a hot prospect

That's not the case unfortunately. I've set reputation as 7000 to be able to attract Premier League-like players. The problem is, that I have no option to put them as anything other than key player or hot prospect. First team, rotation etc. is not an option for me.

When I sign a new young player he's either a hot prospect or key player and with a bit older players the only option is key player.

It's really strange.

Thats the only thing i can think of unless the club isnt a professional club maybe?