can only play in window view on gpd win

lpoolm

Reaction score
so i have installed fm18 on my gpd, i know its going to struggle and the screen is tiny, its probably more of a gimick but i am hoping i will get to play it more!
However my main issue is after the loading screens once it gets to the set up it goes into window mode and cuts off the bottom of the screen so i am struggling to press the confirm buttons for the initial set up?
the screen resolution is 1280x720 and i am assuming this is the issue?
i have gone into preferences and have tried reducing the text size to 85% but i still miss the bottom off, also the option above says windowed but is greyed out so can not click it anyway?
Does anyone have any work around so i can get full screen. i did stumble across a youtube vid of it working but he never replied to my message, probably as it is in portugese!

Thanks, i tried that but i cant see the option at the bottom for reloading the theme, there is a confirm button but that didnt make any difference. :-(

Thanks, i tried that but i cant see the option at the bottom for reloading the theme, there is a confirm button but that didnt make any difference. :-(

Go to :
C:\Users\"PC Name"\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018
And delete all folders.
Restart FM18.

Go to :
C:\Users\"PC Name"\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018
And delete all folders.
Restart FM18.
Same issue, I think after reading a little more it maybe down to the gpd resolution settings, apparently it's set to display in portrait so if you did want to install a custom resolution it would need to be the other way around e.g.:1080 x 1920 (obviously this res would not work)