Can people still play a network game with a pirate copy?

UnknownKunt

Reaction score
I do not have a pirate version of the game as I downloaded mine via steam but I have some friends who download FM 12 & I know they used to play network games on it but I do hope they cant play network games on a pirate version of FM 13 as they should buy it just as I do every year.

Please tell me they cant as I can have a good old laugh at them, thank you.

I'm pretty sure this sort of discussion isn't allowed...

Read the comment. His friends are the ones that have the pirated game, and he wants to know whether or not they can play network games on a pirated copy, as if they can't he wants to have a laugh at them. However, I'm assuming since they could still play network games with pirated copies of FM12, they'll be able to with FM13.

Last edited:
Read the comment. His friends are the ones that have the pirated game, and he wants to know whether or not they can play network games on a pirated copy, as if they can't he wants to have a laugh at them. However, I'm assuming since they could still play network games with pirated copies of FM12, they'll be able to with FM13.

Surely they will have to purchase the game as the only way to play it is via steam which you will need the product key..