Radical03

Reaction score
So First season i bought neymar for the ridiculous price of 30 mil(10 upfront 20 over time) and he has torn everything up, being voted second as player of the year behind cris ron and infront of messi and that's due to his lack of finishing(Hasn't gone up 1 in like 4 seasons!!!) and now he is in a goal slum and hasn't scored since he added the PPM of coming deep to get the ball...

Now while I thought it might be good to have a player like rooney that supports the midfield but my midfield is strong enough...and i think as a result doesn't get many of his poacher goals(also scored a header which was rather odd:p)

Please tell me I haven't ruined neymar...;p

I think it's obvious. Come deep to get ball is a disaster if you use them for your fast striker especially those with low stamina, strength, workrate, teamwork, decision, balance. You should only have PPM on your support striker like Rooney. And I think having a support striker is always a good thing unless you play with AMC or more than 3 central middle fielder.

Yes you probably ****** him up in my United save I told Hazard to place shots and considering his bad finishing he scored 1goal in 3 years and it was a penalty:'(

u can always try and unlearn the PPM u know

I usually tell him to round keeper and lob keeper that's it.

If your playing Neymar as a second striker coming deep to get the ball will be alright. But as a lone striker, it sucks, as he comes deep to get the ball and then theres no one up front. Neymar wont score a lot of goals either.

Hazard's finishing is absolutely awful. He'll go around a whole back four with his pace and dribbling ability and then go one on one with the keeper only to miss the goal. It's very frustrating.

How do u unlearn PPM's and I used Neymar the previous 2 seasons as a striker and his scored about 50 goals but lukaku is evolving into a beast and I might put neymar on the wing...He is beast there to and come deep could work from there....****! Why in the **** did i tell neymar , my lone striker, to come deep!

First I think you paid much for Neymar in your first season. I got him just for 24M euros in my second season when his value has supposedly gone up. I think you could buy him for less than 20M euros in the first season.

I do not play him as a striker. Although he has the pace, he terribly lacks attacking and finishing skills. He's great as a winger in a 4-3-3. I think you should look too in developing his defending skills because he suddenly becomes a big liability when the team is not in possession.

Furtheremore, I personally believe that Player of the Year is screwed. Messi has won Player of the Year in my current save game in the past five seasons (I'm on the Jan sixth season). David Villa and now, Sergio Aguero had better ave rating and better stats over-all in some of those seasons. Messi plays as Right Winger for me in a 4-3-3 formation while Villa/Aguero fills up the lone striker position so its easier for the latter to accumulate stats. As a proof that Messi is not the best performer in my Barca team alone, he has only been voted by the fans as Player of the Year only once (first season). Villa has been the fan favorite for the next two seasons and Aguero for the last two seasons. I think it has something to do with the reputation.

Private chat to your player you can unlearn PPM the same way you ask him to learn it.