Can signing a high amount of youth players affect moral?

Forder22

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have had 2 saves with Manchester City before Christmas which were really enjoyable.

This past week i started another save with City and i signed 8 players for my youth team, Cerri, Zikovic etc etc

However i never make it past November because i get sacked for poor performances. I have done this save 3 times this week and nothing changes!

This is the only reason i can think of why it isn't going aswell as the last one. Do you agree?

Hey guys,

I have had 2 saves with Manchester City before Christmas which were really enjoyable.

This past week i started another save with City and i signed 8 players for my youth team, Cerri, Zikovic etc etc

However i never make it past November because i get sacked for poor performances. I have done this save 3 times this week and nothing changes!

This is the only reason i can think of why it isn't going aswell as the last one. Do you agree?

Signing a high amount of players youth, or senior affects you obviously, because it's even more players needed to gel with the first team.