Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you're better off not opening multiple threads tbh. Stick to one. May take a while to get a reply, but thats because it's very late in some places. Just have to be patient

I can't open my editor.

It keeps saying 'Error:Unable to find some essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If the problems persists, please contact technical support'

I've installed the game several times and it still won't work :/

Any ideaas?

Is it through Steam or retail? If Steam, maybe something got corrupted. Maybe worth verifying file cache

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

I can't open my editor.

It keeps saying 'Error:Unable to find some essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If the problems persists, please contact technical support'

I've installed the game several times and it still won't work :/

Any ideaas?

Edit - try this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2010/38202-data-editor-problem.html

I'd try the above link first as somebody had the same problem and it solved it. But to verify cache:

Go into Steam, go to library, right click on the game, go to properties, local files, then verify integrity of game cache.

But i'd try above link first in previous post

Status
Not open for further replies.