rrj2415

Reaction score
At he title says I want help with the assist king. Could someone please offer me a setup of how to get the most out of him woth arsenal's front four in a 4-2-3-1;

giroud
sanchez-ozil-walcott (will look to replace Walcott)

is Mesut a definite advanced playmaker like I'd expect him to be, if so what duty? Or would he find himself playing best as a treq? I have tried using him in all of these different roles and he has been terrible usually struggling to pass match ratings of 6.5 in pre season friendlies making me not want to play him. But with him being a player I admire in real life I'd love for him to do well for me.

1. Whatbis his best role and duty and why?
2. Giving what duties to my wide men being inside forwards or wingers would compliment Ozil?
3. Would it be beneficial to play giroud as a deep lying forward (s) to allow him to link up and help out Mesut as he does in real life, or should I have him as a poacher/advanced forward on the shoulder of their last defender to give Ozil a bit more space in the pocket?
4. Would he thrive off the formation being narrow/wide or tempo being high/low?

Will really appreciate help to get him to his best and assisting Arsenal to glory in my save.

Last edited:
I use him as an advanced playmaker on attack with a left if on attack and a right if as support with giroud as a complete forward. I also leave the PI alone and just let him do his own thing and he's been brilliant for me. Behind him in cm I use a dlp and BBM if that's any help.

I use him as an advanced playmaker on attack with a left if on attack and a right if as support with giroud as a complete forward. I also leave the PI alone and just let him do his own thing and he's been brilliant for me. Behind him in cm I use a dlp and BBM if that's any help.

thanks I'll give it a try I'm guessing Sanchez left and Walcott or the Ox right? Also what duties are your forwar and dlp on? And also the TI's as I don't know if he would suit best a low or high tempo giving him more time to play a pass or doing it quicker, or wider width to give him more space or narrow width to get options closer to him?

I used Ozil as Shadow Striker in my Arsenal save and he performed very well

I think Oxlade-Chamberlain would do better as the right IF then Theo Walcott

I bought barbosa and been playing him at if right but Walcot or ox will do well there. I play giroud as complete forward but I'm away from my computer so can't remember what TI's I put down. I don't tend to bother much with PI' unless something is glaringly obvious needs changing.

I play him as an AP attack with instructions of close down more, get further forward and to move into channels. He's been godly for me, average rating is around 7.9-8 every year. I'd advise playing both wingers as inside forwards support with the instructions to close down more and shoot more often. If you can instruct me on where I can upload a tactic to download you can try my system out if you like, so far this year I've played 29, won 26 drew 2 lost 1 with 79 goals scored and only 9 conceded.