Can someone create a guide for me to install a skin

Mono

Reaction score
I need a step by step guide because i have tried putting the Steklo skin in the skin folder and it wont work so i really need help thank you I would appreciate the help

1) download skin
2) unrar skin into the mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/*skins (* create the folder)
3) load game
4) preferences - display and sound - skins - choose (untick skin cache and tick reload skin on confirm)
5) wait for it too load... voila ;)

I have done this but it still wont work i have uploaded a screen shot to see if anyone can help me figure out why it wont work it is the sports interactive folder-

thank you if anyone can help me

Thats the problem, you have a mac, the skins don't work for mac, I was dissapointed too ;)

cheers for the help wish it would work on mac because it is a immense skin :)

somebody know how to install at windows 7 ? i've tried many but i dont have the result?

after downloading instead of extracting the whole folder straight to skins,extract it to another place on your hardrive then go to it open it up and copy and paste just the stelko x1 folder to user documents/si/fm11/skins
i had this problem when i first tried it and i hav normal pc it worked after that
when you download it it has 4 diffrent styles of stelko in 4 diffrent folders,just choose and put 1 of the folders in skins
i reckon this is your problem folks it should work on mac

for windows 7 :
1) update the patch to 11.2.1
2) download the skin
3) extract to C:\Users\*****\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins (you have to create the skin folder)
4) load the game
5) go to Preferences - Display and Sound - Skins - untick Use Skin Cache and tick Reload Skin On Confirm
6) then press Confirm button