SDougan1990

Reaction score
Hi there, I've played FM for nearly 5 years but not too good with the editor and getting the editor file to work so i'm wondering if anyone can set one up for me.
Basically i'm looking for an international league based on the FIFA World rankings at the start of FM13. So here's what i'm looking for.

All club football to be defunct.
International leagues of 20. i.e Sides ranked 1-20 are Division 1, 21-40 are Division 2 etc.
1 Home, 1 Away vs each team for a 38 game season.
Play off similar to England. 3 relegated, 2 automatically promoted, teams 3-6 in play-offs.
Doesn't have to include all 208 nations, top 200 will split into 10 leagues for easyness.
Squad sizes of either 25 with no restrictions, or 30 with 7 U-21s included.
Ability to replace Injured players with a replacement.
Match day squads 11 + 7 subs (3 permitted)
The usual suspensions i.e straight red = 3 game ban, 5 yellow = 1 game ban
2 cups, one seeded and one unseeded, straight knockout but everything else is creators discrection i.e how many in Round 1, if the top teams receive byes in the early rounds etc
Manager of the month, goal of the month awards etc for each leagues.

Let me know if ive forgotten anything, is anyone up to the challenge??
Thank you.

I should've worded the club football to be defunct better. I just need the competitions to be stopped, don't need to delete every club, even for more advanced creators have club sides play friendlies all year to keep players fresh and get the first week in January to change your national squad to include in form players, like a mini transfer window. i just don't know how to put all this together :)

Hi there, I've played FM for nearly 5 years but not too good with the editor and getting the editor file to work so i'm wondering if anyone can set one up for me.
Basically i'm looking for an international league based on the FIFA World rankings at the start of FM13. So here's what i'm looking for.

All club football to be defunct. Cant be done, you need nation rules for the game to be able to run
International leagues of 20. i.e Sides ranked 1-20 are Division 1, 21-40 are Division 2 etc.
1 Home, 1 Away vs each team for a 38 game season.
Play off similar to England. 3 relegated, 2 automatically promoted, teams 3-6 in play-offs.Not impossible but very hard to do, last one I tried ran until you tried to save the game then game wouldn't load.
Doesn't have to include all 208 nations, top 200 will split into 10 leagues for easyness.
Squad sizes of either 25 with no restrictions, or 30 with 7 U-21s included.
Ability to replace Injured players with a replacement. Not available option with normal editor
Match day squads 11 + 7 subs (3 permitted)
The usual suspensions i.e straight red = 3 game ban, 5 yellow = 1 game ban
2 cups, one seeded and one unseeded, straight knockout but everything else is creators discrection i.e how many in Round 1, if the top teams receive byes in the early rounds etc
Manager of the month, goal of the month awards etc for each leagues. Game ignores custom goal awards

Let me know if ive forgotten anything, is anyone up to the challenge??
Thank you.

The only way your get any good at he editor is by experience, other people doing things for you isn't going to help.

Best thing to do is try yourself and when faced with a problem ask for advice on how to rectify it.

okay thanks maybe thats why i havent seen anyone make a nations league in the custom database section, i dont know how a 38 game league would run along with club football. Oh well just thought it would be an interesting save, how high you could take the home nations etc