Can Someone create me a new team please

pompeydaz

Reaction score
Hi I run a footy team with aload of my mates, and wanted to get it uploaded into the game but cant work out how to put logo or kits on.

jagginman has made the kits if someone can do it please??
Team name Solent Flyers
Home kit http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/599/stann2.png
away kit http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4019/stanno.png
logo http://www.soccerweekend.com/ftp/team/30735.jpg

If someone can add this into the newest update not in a league, so I can upload it and edit it for players stadium etc I would love it. Thanks

---------- Post added 22/07/2011 at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 21/07/2011 at 06:19 PM ----------

anyone please????

^ ^ As above

Or

if You want to start kit design, i downloaded the Smart Shirt Designer 2 package-you can create basic kits with logos and badges which you can get from the net. I also download the fmXML application too, which generates the config file for you, so you can easily put them into FM 2011. They both have guides written for them to ease you in, but I found them pretty straight forward to use. The Smart Shirt Designer you can get from the Download section. If you can't download it for some reason, there's other places that have it.

But people here an offer a lot of handy tips which makes life a lot easier.

^ ^ As above

Or

if You want to start kit design, i downloaded the Smart Shirt Designer 2 package-you can create basic kits with logos and badges which you can get from the net. I also download the fmXML application too, which generates the config file for you, so you can easily put them into FM 2011. They both have guides written for them to ease you in, but I found them pretty straight forward to use. The Smart Shirt Designer you can get from the Download section. If you can't download it for some reason, there's other places that have it.

But people here an offer a lot of handy tips which makes life a lot easier.

I was wondering about that, is that a program or is it templates to use on Photoshop etc?

I was wondering about that, is that a program or is it templates to use on Photoshop etc?

Whats that? Smart shirt Designer? Its a program, not nearly as detailed at photoshop but is good to ease you into kit making :)

It's pretty much a program, that has added templates (like for Nike, Addidas, Puma designs), and can edit the backs, collars. You just pick a design, adjust the coloring schemes. There's also an advanced feature too, but not used it yet. It's not as good as Photoshop as it's not as detailed, but if you're after straight forward kit designs with little effort, it's pretty handy. All you have to after is scoure round for a badge, a sponsor logo after you're done, export it as a .png, sort out the config, then add it to FM. Handy for noobs like myself lol

Whats that? Smart shirt Designer? Its a program, not nearly as detailed at photoshop but is good to ease you into kit making :)

Will be good enough for me :p

It's pretty much a program, that has added templates (like for Nike, Addidas, Puma designs), and can edit the backs, collars. You just pick a design, adjust the coloring schemes. There's also an advanced feature too, but not used it yet. It's not as good as Photoshop as it's not as detailed, but if you're after straight forward kit designs with little effort, it's pretty handy. All you have to after is scoure round for a badge, a sponsor logo after you're done, export it as a .png, sort out the config, then add it to FM. Handy for noobs like myself lol

Ahh right i see. Must give it a download because my photoshop trial ran out and i was awful at making them on PS haha!

Ive made my team pretty standard at the moment, just the team and stadium no players or anything.

Whenever I create a team thats pretty much what I do-just leave the player bit blank and work from regens. Makes it more interesting

Ive made my team pretty standard at the moment, just the team and stadium no players or anything.

Ok, your next step should be to create your players. This is an easy part but can drag time! For your stadium, you should just use an already built one for connivence sake. Pick a stadium near where your from (pref: unused one) and use that.

After this, you will then be at the step to go for the advanced shizz logos, kits etc.

Ok, your next step should be to create your players. This is an easy part but can drag time! For your stadium, you should just use an already built one for connivence sake. Pick a stadium near where your from (pref: unused one) and use that.

After this, you will then be at the step to go for the advanced shizz logos, kits etc.

Couldn't agree more with this. Unless you know the latitude/longtitude of a stadium, or are prepared to locate them. It can be a pain sometimes