Can someone explain this bullshit to me?

• Thread starter Thread starter ianneman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 5K
mst likely because the more contracts you offer (at a high price compared to your wage budget) the less you can offer other people in the future if its closer to your wage cap, not because he is black

Probably something to do with reputation, not really 100% sure but this happens quite often on FM.

maybe it's something to do with rep, or contract length, or what it would take to buy out there current contract, or maybe it's simply because once you've offered a contract to someone it takes that into consideration when you offer a contract to someone else.

Because your board is full of racists

In all seriousness though, it's tied to reputation
Plus nationality - are you managing an italian club?

If you had offered first a contract to the white one, then it would be happening than when offering to Asprilla has already been counted against your wage budget and so the limit is lower. When offering salaries to new contracts it takes into account those you've already offered though they've not yet been accepted.

[/SIZE]
If you had offered first a contract to the white one, then it would be happening than when offering to Asprilla has already been counted against your wage budget and so the limit is lower. When offering salaries to new contracts it takes into account those you've already offered though they've not yet been accepted.

This !

Now, I think that a mod ( from this section) should close the thread as here onwards it will only result in abuse.

With this said, anyone continuing with accusations , abuse etc will face an infraction

It was a joke, some people are taking this too seriously!

Indeed but it was written extremely poor, meaning that not all will get the joke( and a pretty daft one as well) Jokes are pretty tough to get right in a forum like this.

Read my post above. Don't through more wood to the fire.( even if you did not intended to, it looks like you did)

Cheers
Don't you mean, "Don't throw more wood onto the fire."

But then, if you don't know how to spell "throw" I could hardly expect you to pick up the cross between sarcastic and ironic humour intended in my comment.

The original poster was obviously trying to imply some racial bias in the game, which, by the way has not been visible in more than 8 years of playing this game and is hence ridiculous, or his original comment was meant to convey the same kind of humour that I intended.

There are enough problems in this world without looking for more where they don't exist.

There was no humour trying to be conveyed. If he was, he did a **** poor job of it. Death Ball nailed it. End of story.

There was no humour trying to be conveyed. If he was, he did a **** poor job of it. Death Ball nailed it. End of story.
If you're referring to my quote Mike, I can appreciate that it may not be understood by anyone for whom English is not there first language, so to clarify, as someone who raised raised from birth to believe that all races are equal, I get fed up with political correctness taken to the extreme and people using the racism card where no racism exists. Therefore my comment was an attempt to convey a jaded and bored attitude to the original poster's comment by using some sort of combination of sarcasm and irony.

I won't apologise for the comment as I stand behind it and have now clarified it.

This forum is surely not the place for people to imply that there is some kind of racial bias within the game and if you didn't want the following comments to be made, perhaps you should have deleted the original post which in my opinion is highly inappropriate.

Just for the sake of telling why let me answer it.Your board wont allow you more than 900 euro to offer to a scout because of your wage structure and the black guy wants 2k so forget him.To prove my point check out the bottom corner when negotiating with scout it says max 900 .

Back