Can someone explain this bullshit to me?

• Thread starter Thread starter ianneman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 5K
I'm not a racist wtf, why would anyone even be offended when I didn't mean anything by it? This thread is about something annoying in the game. Wow.

Also I think it has to do with nationality, because I'm playing in NL, the Italian guy is closer to home, and of course the "black guy" is from Southern America?

your all idiots......

but i do find this thread entertaining.

I'm not a racist wtf, why would anyone even be offended when I didn't mean anything by it? This thread is about something annoying in the game. Wow.

Also I think it has to do with nationality, because I'm playing in NL, the Italian guy is closer to home, and of course the "black guy" is from Southern America?

Because you should have asked "why can't I pay Asprilla as much as Lauriola" and if you think location has something to do with it, "why can't I pay the guy from South America as much as the guy from Italy."

By asking "why can't I pay the black guy as much......" the question implies that you think that the game has a racial bias, not that your a racist, by the way. In fact the opposite, the way your question is framed implies that you are complaining about a perceived racial bias within the game.

Look at the responses and it's clear that I'm not the only one who thought that you were complaining more about racism than about some problem within the game.

I come across this problem every time i start a new game. At the start of a new game i always try to sign Asprilla, to get scouting knowledge for Colombia. Then it turns out i can't offer him as much wage as many other (and worse) scouts.

Many in this thread seems to agree it's because OP offered the previous scout a contract, so the wage limit got lower. But that's not the problem at all. I'm pretty sure OP couldn't offer Asprillia a contract even if was the first offer. i've been there too.

It seems the amount of wage you can offer is based on reputation. Asprillia has great scouting stats so he'll request a decent wage, but the board doesn't allow such wage for a low reputation scout. Whereas you can offer rubbish scouts with high reputation double the wage Asprillia requested.

I suppose Asprillia got discriminated on reputation, not skin color. :p

Back