Can Someone Explain What Has Happened Here

TheHig

Reaction score
I'm already pis$ed off because I finished my second year at Newcastle,finished 6th and won capital one cup in first season. Then finished 5th in second season way beyond expectations.
I got sacked because the club got taken over and they seen Malky Mackay as the man to take Newcastle forward.

I got the job at Marseille, not bad move really pretty happy had £30 Million transfer budget to play with.

I signed a centre back for £6million called "Frederik Sorensen" and he played 1 game for me, when I tried to select him for my second game it said he was ineligible because hes already played a game today.
I looked at his status and it said he was contracted to Juventus, and also contracted to Marseille.

WTF!!!

I paid 6 million for him and he still plays for Juventus

Send the save file to the bug section of community.sigames.com

dont really see the point, the place just like here is a ghost town, and 2015 is on the way. Was just wondering if it happend to anyone else before, out of all my years of playing Football Manager that was a first for me.

His games he plays for me are recorded as Juventus games too, what I'll do his sell him in January and see if I get the money, funny enough his value has shot up.

Happend to me at my Roma save. Signed Berardi which said the same about Juventus owning him. So yea couldn't use him. Don't know how to fix it.

Happend to me at my Roma save. Signed Berardi which said the same about Juventus owning him. So yea couldn't use him. Don't know how to fix it.

I can still play Sorensen every now and then, basically when Juventus don't pick him I can. Also I'll always pick him when I can hes my best defender.

What else is frustrating he complains about lack of first team football, assuming its about Juventus not playing him, they select him as an unused sub at lot, I start him every chance I get.
I get his moaning and whining about no first team football when Its really Juventus he should be complaining to,

Kind of funny, a player playing in Ligue 1 and Seire A at the same time, hes involved in two separate title races haha.

Sold Sorensen to Schalke04, I had a look at his contract details and hes contracted to Scahlke04 and Juventus, got 7 million for him so hes not my problem now.
Signed Jose Okore on a season long loan from Real Madrid instead because there was no suitable replacement centre backs left.