donkarlito

Reaction score
I have a couple of times now about people having their wingers set to move to channels and i was wondering if can explain why?

I personnel can't understand why because I agree what alex ferguson that players are more dangerous moving towards goal then moving away from goal

I have a couple of times now about people having their wingers set to move to channels and i was wondering if can explain why?

I personnel can't understand why because I agree what alex ferguson that players are more dangerous moving towards goal then moving away from goal

The channels are gaps inbetween the defense mate.. For example make a run between the left back an the left centre back...

The channel is the gap between the full back and centre back.

What Jake said, SAF is talking more about central players, than wide players

So what makes a player more dangerous moving into channels or cutting inside

So what makes a player more dangerous moving into channels or cutting inside
completely depends on what you are trying to achieve in your tactical setup, you cant just take something in isolation

does it depend on the player because first time I read about this it was about messi moving into channels

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

I notice when I changed nani to move into the channels he is seeing alot more of the ball

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

completely depends on what you are trying to achieve in your tactical setup, you cant just take something in isolation

My tactical setup is lopsided formation that I created but still tweaking