timlfc7987g

Reaction score
I am currently on a save with Bayern Munich i play a 4-3-3 formation, I am on my second Season. I have IF, Ribery and Robben left and right, they cut in towards goal. also i play attacking, sometimes control. Results are very hard at the minute, but saying that my Team has 30 to 40+ shots every game and i actually dominate possession, It's unbelievable haha.
My team does concede very stupid goal's from set piece's, sometimes even from open play. I always play my defenders on normal. as my midfield can dominate through almost any team.
MY FORMATION. Neuer (GK)

(LB) cochia/ Lahm (BPD) Burdstuber (BPD)Dede (RB)Alaba

Sweinsteiger(DLP) Martinez (BBM)

Ribery(IF) Kroos (T)/ (AM) (IF) Robben

Lukaku (CF)/ Gomez

ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE I CAN IMPROVE AND START TO BEAT TEAMS WITHOUT DRAWING/ LOSING WHEN AM DOMINATING.

Tempo is Quick
width- i play mostly Norrow and concentrate moving the ball down the Middle other than the flanks

set tempo 13.if you lose change 15,no more.with set 16-17,is far better that narrow.players mentality 13-14.run with ball set mixed.

mate can you be more open minded on what you say, as am not really a Experienced Fm PLAYER you see. and they is no numbers on my player's instructions!

Shouting (writing in capitals) and sarcasm won't really win you many friends bud ;).

Think about the help you have already been given - tempo 13 for example. Move the slider all the way to the left, then click the track that the slider is in 13 times. And bingo, you have tempo 13.

Same with mentality 13-14.

You don't need numbers :).

sound mate haha i wern't being sacastic. just getting cheesed off with my teams performance. I mean one week am thrashing opponents, the next am getting pummeled! it's madness.

Your entire attack is attacking, whilst nobody is supplying.

What's the players duties?In my opinion, there are some role that bother me. BBM is not a good role in 4-2-3-1 because he'll charge forward, leaving hole in your mid which is vurnerable to counter attack, and he'll take the treq's space. In 4-2-3-1, your 2MCs will need a holding role such as DLP and CM with defend duty which have 'run from deep' rarely so they can protect the back 4 better. Also playing 2 IF is not a good idea in this formation since the final third will be very crowded with IFs cutting inside, your AMC, and ST. Change one of them to winger.Also, don't touch any sliders manually if you don't know what you're doing or you'll just mess up your tactic.

AgentVinz, cheers mate appreciate the help, any idea of what type of play i should change too. currently on Very Fluid. control/ attacking.