aaronborchard

Reaction score
Can someone please help me with a formation that i can use for Workington? i have tried everything, but i keep losing? Can you guys also give me advice on what the best free transfers are that i can get in the skrill leagues?

Can someone please help me with a formation that i can use for Workington? i have tried everything, but i keep losing? Can you guys also give me advice on what the best free transfers are that i can get in the skrill leagues?
If you want help/advice, post your tactic and the issues you have found that you need advice on.

There's a Players section for people who don't want to scout.

On free transfers in skrill-like leagues, I bring in lots of players on trial in preseason. If you are starting the save, adjust the date so you have more time (I personally have not done this, but I've read about it).
I would be tempted to teach them one tactic, until it is fully fluid, and then consider a second. I'd try to get someone with a long throw, I find it helps a lot. I make a list of players who I see performing the long throw, as at that level, it is virtually impossible to get that info via scouting.
Good luck!