First ting I notised is your playing offsidetrap when your defensive line is almost behind your goalkeeper.

Play without offside trap or put your definsive line higher. It is impossible to trap someone when your defenders are this deep.

With higher defensive line you should go for shorter passing.

And I always find Zonal marking a better option then man marking.

And one more thing, I would gone with one Ballwinner with defensive mentality in your CM. And put a playmaker role at AMC position, and you could try to put your striker to target man, run in to ball

It's all over the place. Forget the roles for now, the team instructions look a bit of a mess.

What is it you actually want to achieve? What kind of style? Where do you want to score goals from? where do you want your attacks to be created from?

I just beat tottenham 4-0 so unless that was a fluke the team instructions have been fixed. What wrong with the roles?

I just beat tottenham 4-0 so unless that was a fluke the team instructions have been fixed. What wrong with the roles?
You playing high and fast into a a role that is fairly immobile, your wide players are attacking the exact same point. You have no movement between the lines, no overlaps either. It's a one dimensional approach with no secondary threat. If that primary threat is dealt with then it struggles. You are playing attacking but dropping the defensive line leading a big defensive disconnect, and then attempting to play the offside trap with your defenders on top of your keeper as Muncie points out

Sounds good, how does your tactic instructions look now?

You playing high and fast into a a role that is fairly immobile, your wide players are attacking the exact same point. You have no movement between the lines, no overlaps either. It's a one dimensional approach with no secondary threat. If that primary threat is dealt with then it struggles. You are playing attacking but dropping the defensive line leading a big defensive disconnect, and then attempting to play the offside trap with your defenders on top of your keeper as Muncie points out
How would i go about fixing this?

How would i go about fixing this?

How do you want to play? You are Man City, providing the setup is sound, you have the transfer firepower to play almost anyway you want. Who appeals to you in terms of style? Bayern? Barca? Madrid? Or your own personal approach?

The easiest way to build a tactic is start by having an idea of what it is you want to do.

I have my own version of a 4-2-3-1, but it's about getting you thinking about what you do.

Try one of the IFs on support and a wb behind him at least on automatic (tho with Man ****** Id go with wb attack behind the If). This will address Mike's very pertinent point about having a one-track approach only.