toma41

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm playing as Blackburn, the past season I was using a downloaded tactic called 4-2-3-1 beautiful, for home games, and the bog standard 4-5-1 for away games.

I'm not into the game too much, so haven't had any success making my own tactics.

As you can see the results were quite good, but after a while starting failing. after ending up 7th, my star defender wanted to leave. We were good defensively, jake kean was second place on clean sheets I think over the season. However, we didn't score too many towards the end of the season. Also from the fixtures about 4 of the games which were lost, the other team had scored in the last minute of injury time, very unlucky.

It's currently in the summer break, the new players this break are - Begovic, Shaw, Dominguez, Benassi, Olinga & Rivero.

View attachment 415002View attachment 415001View attachment 415000View attachment 414999

There's some decent players here, so I'm sure someone can come up with a good tactic for me.

Also here's the link to the game if anyone wants to download it - https://www.dropbox.com/s/at97dru1r1qoewt/brentford (v04).fm

let me know if anyone's up for the challenge, thanks guys

Last edited: