Can someone recreate this tactic - PREDATOR FM15

Just for your information, this tactic was successful because it exploited the motor engine and took advantage of its flows.

A massive amount of goals were coming from exploits like:
- corner aimed at 1st post (I managed Ronaldo to finish the 2nd season with 80+ goals)
- player with high long shot attributes lurking around the penalty box (I managed Pogba to finish the 2nd season with 40+ goals)
- the fullbacks using long flat throws were EXTREMELY overpowered, almost leading to at least a goal/a game
- the high "key passes" numbers coming from fullbacks
- the OP crosses from wide midfielders/fullbacks

Anyway, the idea of the "grid system" from Tactikzzz in FM12 or 13 (don't remember) with an individual marking, turning the formation shape as a 4123 in attack to a 4141 in defense was deadly efficient, taking advantage of the ME (2 central defenders couldn't handle the marking of 3 central strikers).
In the Predator, it tried to recreate the same idea with one central ST marking an opposite central midfielder (filing the empty spot next to your CM), turning the tactic shape as 4132 in attack to a 4141 in defense.

You can recreate this tactic if you enjoyed it, but I'm pretty sure you won't have the same success with a FM15 tactic that highly took advantage of issues in THIS FM15 ME, and apply it in another game (FM17) with another ME which fixed most of these flaws...

Last edited: